Friday, November 25, 2011

A Texan in New England?

So ever since I moved up to Hanover I have had to integrate two things, the cold and fashion. I am not the biggest fan of Ugg boots, boat shoes, The North Face or nantucket red (ok, so nantucket red is ok, but it is too common). Anyway, the majority of my purchases this year have been sweaters, scarves and some cute boots. Oh, and I also hate rain boots, comfort is first and I am too short for rain boots, they only make me look shorter. So back to sweaters, scarves and boots. My new love for sweaters has definitely made things easier for me this season, and I really love how creative designers have been with color and texture. Of, course the following are perfect for any day of the week, especially when you only have a few minutes before class. 


(zig zag jumper from chicotopia)
(from m missoni, of course they have great texture and color)
(let's keep it classic with a cable knit sweater from original penguin)


No comments:

Post a Comment