Friday, November 25, 2011

Lace Makes Everything Better

I really love lace, ever since I watched The Virgin Suicides and I fell in love with Cecilia's dress. I am so happy that it has become such an integral part of the past few seasons! You can always pair a cute lace dress with some combat boots or flats, and some black tights. You can always dress it up or down, or simply throw it on when you realize that it's 9:50 and you only have ten minutes until your 10 o'clock class starts. You can probably guess that I am a frequent victim of "my alarm clock didn't go off." Anyway, I recently discovered a great dress by Forever 21 and I wish I could buy it, but I really have to limit my budget this month. Oh well, just another great find for you!

-c

(the forever 21 dress)
(this is the dress that i love from the virgin suicides)

No comments:

Post a Comment