Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sugar Cookies, Love and Hugs

Today, my friend Gina and I decided to make sugar cookies, which were phenomenal! The recipe was really easy, thanks again to Martha Stewart. Btw, I love the recipes on her website because they are so easy to make, especially for beginners like me! You know how I told you that I bake my feelings away, well it works even better when you do it with a friend! Gina and I just baked our feelings into some amazing sugar cookies. This week has been so relaxing because everyone has been away and the school is completely empty.... So it has been a really laid back environment, since we don't have to deal with everyone's craziness. We got to watch two movies, August Rush and It's Complicated! Just so you know, watching a movie in college is a rare thing, unless it is for class, and watching two in a row never happens! I personally don't care for August Rush, but it was great to watch it with Gina! Anyway, we were so inspired by Meryl Streep's baking abilities in It's Complicated, that we decided to bake cookies. And we had the exact ingredients for these awesome sugar cookies!

Yum, yum, yum
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment