Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Puffy Shirt

I am a huge fan of Seinfeld, you know that show from the 90's, the one about nothing. Well, one of their most famous episodes is The Puffy Shirt. Just in case you haven't seen this episode or Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld is hosting a charity function for Goodwill and he has an interview on the Today Show. He promised his friend's girlfriend that he would wear one her designs, a pirate shirt or "the puffy shirt." Well, you should watch the rest of the episode because it's one of my favorites. Back to the point, I was doing some online window shopping and I found the puffy shirt! I found many puffy shirts, more like a watered down version of the puffy shirt. I guess Kramer's girlfriend wasn't completely wrong, she was just 20 years ahead of the fashion industry. I personally love these blouses with skinny jeans or a skirt.

-c


(courtesy of ewweekly.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment