Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Let's keep it classic with...

Pillowbox hats! I have always loved these old fashion hats. Sadly, it's pretty difficult to find these hats in stores. So I did the next best thing, I searched Etsy.  Etsy has so many pillowbox hats. I want to buy them all! The pillowbox hat has been worn for decades and never goes out of style. I have loved these hats and have admired the women that wore them. They are perfect for the fall and winter. They are simple, classic and sophisticated. So next time we have tea, bring your pillowbox hat!

-c
 (courtesy of Firstladies.org)
(courtesy of letsbuyit.co.uk)


     
                                                                                                 
                                                                                             
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment