Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I solemnly swear to be BOLD!

I was planning on going to fashion week in Milan, but due to the bad weather in Europe I was unable to go. Well, that only means that I will be watching it online. Thank you, Internet! I was hoping to become inspired by up and coming designers and my fellow fashionistas. Well, I have been inspired, but by the beauty of Italy. I have been studying in Italy, and every corner has a historical treasure. The colorful buildings, antiquity and history of the city have made me admire the avant-garde.  I have always loved avant-garde collections, but for the past two years, I haven’t had the courage to be bolder with my personal fashion choices. My wardrobe has become somewhat safe. So, what else can I do but add some color and fun! I have gone to several stores, and I noticed that many have opted to use pale shades of green, everything pink and bright oranges for the spring. This spring, I vow to have fun with my wardrobe. As should you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment