Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I Love Texas!

If you're reading this blog that probably means you know me pretty well. And if you know me pretty well, you know that I love TEXAS! I am a Texan through and through. I love my cowboy boots, buckles, sweet tea, and the occasional BBQ. I love my state, and it's a part of a part of who I am. Anyway, I was reading goop and I discovered Maya Brenner . Her designs are pretty simple, but enough to make a statement. Some of her most popular necklace are her state necklaces. You can find your state, and buy it in gold or silver. If you add a diamond, they will place it in the geographic location of your city!  So demonstrate your love for your state/city with one of these necklaces!

p.s. Maya Brenner also sells really cute charm necklaces. My personal favorite is the "straight as an arrow" necklace.

-c

Texas State Necklace: Available at mayabrenner.com

1 comment: